Recipe of Perfect My 8 Mexican Spiced Beef Stand n stuffed Tortilla Bowls ๐Ÿ˜

My 8 Mexican Spiced Beef Stand n stuffed Tortilla Bowls ๐Ÿ˜.

My 8 Mexican Spiced Beef Stand n stuffed Tortilla Bowls ๐Ÿ˜

Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my 8 mexican spiced beef stand n stuffed tortilla bowls ๐Ÿ˜. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My 8 Mexican Spiced Beef Stand n stuffed Tortilla Bowls ๐Ÿ˜ is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. My 8 Mexican Spiced Beef Stand n stuffed Tortilla Bowls ๐Ÿ˜ is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my 8 mexican spiced beef stand n stuffed tortilla bowls ๐Ÿ˜ using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My 8 Mexican Spiced Beef Stand n stuffed Tortilla Bowls ๐Ÿ˜:

  1. {Prepare 1 tbls of Chilli oil.
  2. {Get 1 of onion diced.
  3. {Make ready 250 g of Beef minced meat.
  4. {Make ready 1/2 Cup of loose Sweetcorn.
  5. {Make ready 1 Cup of Salsa mix.
  6. {Prepare 1/4 cup of Mexican spice.
  7. {Prepare 1 cup of Refined Beans.
  8. {Get 2 Tbls of Smokey Chipotle sauce.
  9. {Make ready 2 of jalapenos sliced.
  10. {Prepare 1 tbls of Tomato purรจe.
  11. {Take 8 of Tortilla cups, bowls, boats.
  12. {Make ready 1 of heaped tbls Sour Cream on top of each.
  13. {Get 4 tbls of Grated cheese on each.

Steps to make My 8 Mexican Spiced Beef Stand n stuffed Tortilla Bowls ๐Ÿ˜:

  1. Add the chilli oil and heat up then add the onions fry for 1 minute then add the minced Beef.
  2. When meat is coloured all over add the mexican spice and salsa stir and cook on medium..
  3. Add refind beans, smokey chipotle sauce and sweet corn mix and carry on cooking on medium add a little of the sliced jalapeno and stir in..
  4. Add the tomato purรจe and 4 tbls of boiling water and stir in. Next get the tortilla cups, boats or bowl shape and add the meat mix to each..
  5. Next add the Cheese grated on top then Sour cream to each and then add the rest of the jalapeno's equally..
  6. You can put these in the oven for the shaped tortillas crisp in the oven for 5 minutes 180°C. Or just have them soft to eat..

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my 8 mexican spiced beef stand n stuffed tortilla bowls ๐Ÿ˜ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url