Recipe of Award-winning Sourdough bread

Sourdough bread.

Sourdough bread

Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, sourdough bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Sourdough bread is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Sourdough bread is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sourdough bread using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Sourdough bread:

  1. {Take 1 of good bread book.
  2. {Prepare of Best flour you can find.
  3. {Prepare 1 of bit of time.
  4. {Take 1 of lot of patient.
  5. {Make ready of Salt.
  6. {Prepare of Water.

Steps to make Sourdough bread:

  1. This is the book I used to get me started. I find it easy to understand. But I simplify thing writing down steps in a paper and sticking on the fridge..
  2. This is my starter.
  3. Sometimes I got really good results. Sometimes not that good. But the bread was edible everytime. Except for the time I forgot to add salt to it..
  4. But it’s incredible how with practice your bread gets better. I try to do bread every weekend. And that will be enough for the whole week. I hope you try and enjoy it..
  5. .
  6. .

So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sourdough bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url