Recipe of Homemade My Sour Cream & Lemon Chicken Dip.😀

My Sour Cream & Lemon Chicken Dip.😀.

My Sour Cream & Lemon Chicken Dip.😀

Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, my sour cream & lemon chicken dip.😀. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Sour Cream & Lemon Chicken Dip.😀 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. My Sour Cream & Lemon Chicken Dip.😀 is something that I've loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my sour cream & lemon chicken dip.😀 using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Sour Cream & Lemon Chicken Dip.😀:

  1. {Make ready 1 tbls of Lemon.
  2. {Take 50 g of chopped Chicken.
  3. {Get 1/2 of Black Cracked Pepper.
  4. {Prepare 1/4 tsp of Red Salt.
  5. {Take 1/4 tsp of dried Garlic.
  6. {Take 1/4 Cup of Sour Cream.
  7. {Prepare 1/2 tsp of Honey.
  8. {Get 1 tsp of Linseed seeds.
  9. {Get 2 tsp of red onion chopped.
  10. {Get 3 of cherry Tomatoes chopped small.
  11. {Get 1 of tabls Balsamic vinegar.

Instructions to make My Sour Cream & Lemon Chicken Dip.😀:

  1. Add all the ingredients to a bowl not the linseeds Honey or the honey add the later.
  2. Add the ingredients to a blender until its creamy and mixed in..
  3. Add the Balsamic vinegar and seeds and honey and mix all in well.
  4. Lastly add the linseeds and mix in..
  5. Serve as a Dip with Crackers or a nice tasty Sandwhich. Lovely flavour. Decorate with a little fresh parsley.

So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my sour cream & lemon chicken dip.😀 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url